Disclosure: This post is for informational purposes only. If you click on a link in this post, I do earn a small commission.
Assembling Avent Isis Breast Pump
1. Sterilize your breast pump parts and accessories.
2. Once they are sterilized, wash your hands and begin assembling the breast pump.
3. Click the value into the bottle of the breast shield connector.
4. Screw on the bottle.
5. Place diaphragm on the pump body and gently push it into place. Make sure that it is secure. If you are having a hard time, get the diaphragm wet and try again.
6. The base is used to help keep the breast shields from tipping over the bottles, place the bottle into the base for added support while placing the diaphragm onto the pump body.
7. Press the gentle massage cushion into the breast shield, making sure that covers the edges of the flange.
8. Add the pump handle to the body of the breast pump, gently push it down onto the diaphragm.
9. Connect the tubing and the control cable into the socket, on the breast pump.
10. Attach the tubing and control cable into the pump motor.
11. Assemble second pump and added double pumping connector.
12. Connect tubing to the double pump connector.
13. Connect electric adapter.
Using Your Avent Isis Twin Electric Pump
To begin using the Avent Isis twin electric breast pump, turn on the pump and wait for the green light to stop flashing. When the pump is ready it will be a continuous green light. Then begin pumping using the handle to develop a comfortable pumping rhythm. Then push the blue button and the Isis IQ will take over pumping, using the pumping rhythm that you set. If you need to change your pumping rhythm or to stop using the pump, just push the blue button to return to manual control. Change your rhythm and push the blue bottom again to change the pumping rhythm.
Converts to A Manual Breast Pump
This breast pump can also be converted and used as a manual breast pump for easy on the go access. To covert the breast pump, use the three pieces that came with your pump. Carry the extra parts in your breast pump bag, in case, you can’t find an electric outlet.