Before, I found this app I had to print off preschool materials from the Internet or purchase expensive workbooks for my son to use during preschool time. This app will help reduce my need to search and print off worksheets each day for my son to use until is he fully ready to learn how to write using a pencil or crayons.
I love that the app includes site words for each letter. I do wish that they included several different popular site words for each letter. None the less, the site words help your child understand a word that they can relate with each letter of the alphabet.
12 Reasons Why I Will Use the Montessori ABC Tracing App :
- Helps my child develop his fine motor skills.
- My son doesn’t realize that he is learning while he is busy playing games on my phone or his tablet.
- This app is a bit of a challenge for him to master because some of the letters are a bit harder to trace. I will allow him to continue working on each letter until he is able to master both objectives for each number.
- I don’t have to worry about him drawing on the furniture or walls.
- The app is encouraging and makes my son want to continue trying to trace each one of the letters, even the ones that he is having difficult time tracing.
- Keeps my son occupied and helps me limit his television time. It will be a great app to use at the doctors office or places that I go where my youngest son needs to stay occupied.
- I love the faces that he makes when he is concentrating and learning new things.
- I love to find new ways to encourage my son to learn new concepts.
- Kid friendly navigation. It is so easy that my 2.5 year old was able to easily figure out how use the app without any trouble.
- The app curriculum was developed and reviewed by a preschool expert.
- Let’s you track your child’s process
I did notice that the app runs pretty heavy on my cell phone. I hope that they developers figure out a way to lighten the app so that my son can continuously use this app without getting frustrated.
You can download this app on iTunes, Google Play, and [amazon_link id=”B00JOGUQ00″ target=”_blank” rel=”nofollow”]Amazon[/amazon_link]
Do you use educational apps in your home preschool curriculum?