If your kids aren’t drinking enough water, try these fun ways to get your kids drink more water.
7 Reasons Why You Should be Drinking More Water
I know that I am guilty of not drinking enough water on a daily basis. Since the kids went back to school last week, I have been trying to drink more water and wanted to challenge you to fill your glass with water instead of soda, milk, juice, or tea. According to WebMd, here are some great reasons why drinking more water is good for your health.
- Your body is made up of water and it is important that you drink enough water on a daily basis to keep your body functioning properly.
- Help maintain your body fluids that aid in digestion, circulation, saliva creation, transports nutrients, and helps maintain your body temperature.
- If you want to lose weight, try drinking a glass of water before each meal. It will help you feel full and help reduce your calorie intake. Plus, if you are sipping on water it keep you from drinking high calorie substitutes.
- Water helps your muscles work properly and reduces muscle fatigue.
- Water keeps your skin looking good.
- It helps remove toxins from your body and helps the kidneys function properly.
- If you are constipated, try upping your water intake to help keep things moving properly.
How many glasses of water do you drink on a daily basis?