Directions for Making Pot Roast:
- Cut to the potatoes into large chunks and rinse them off under running water.
- Chop up onion into medium to large pieces as desired.
- Place the pot roast into the bottom of the crock pot.
- Add potatoes, onion, and baby carrots. Note: I fill the entire crock pot.
- Fill the crock pot with water.
- Added a tiny amount of garlic salt for added flavor.
- Add pepper as desired.
- Turn on the crock pot.
Do you like to find easy meals to cook for you and your family?