How to Make Double Hand Print Easter Bunnies
I laid an old towel on our dining room table to prevent paint from getting on the table. You can also use newspaper if you have some lying around your house.
- Pick a piece of colored construction paper.
- Paint your child’s right hand with white washable paint. Don’t paint your child’s thumb.
- Place your child’s hand on the middle right side of the construction paper, keep your child’s fingers spread apart as best as you can. You want to have some space between the fingers on the paper.
- Wipe off your child’s hand using a wet wipe or wash their hand.
- Repeat using lPeft hand and place the left hand near the first hand print.
- Use a pencil to draw the bunny’s body.
- Paint the body of the bunny using white paint and add a white tail.
- Carefully, even out your bunnies ears and face using a paint brush and white paint.
- Paint the area between the bunnies ears using pink paint.
- Add your bunnies eyes, nose, and mouth. Note: I didn’t have black paint so I mixed brown and dark blue to make a very dark color to use for the mouth.
- Allow the paint to dry for several hours.
- Outline bunnies using a sharpie marker and add the whiskers to your bunny’s faces.
- Add quote or phase as desired.
Finished Double Hand Print Bunny