- Get a small skillet and pour the sausage crumbles into the pan.
- Turn the burner on medium-high. It won’t take very long for the sausage to heat up even if it is frozen.
- Stir the sausage frequently and cook it until it is evenly cooked.
- In the large skillet, spray it will cooking spray as desired so the eggs don’t stick to the pan.
- Crack and put the eggs into the skillet.
- Add a desired amount of pepper.
- Stir the eggs in the skillet so that they are blended together.
- Turn the burner for the eggs and set it to medium-high.
- Stir the eggs frequently so that they don’t stick to the bottom of the pan.
- Once the eggs are almost fully cooked, stir in the cheese and cooked sausage crumbles.
- Continue cooking the eggs until they are fully cooked.
- Heat the tortillas in the microwave so that they are warm.
- Fill the tortilla with egg/sausage/cheese mixture.
- If you want additional cheese, add more cheese as desired.
- Roll the tortillas and serve.
This recipe will make around 10 burritos. If you have any leftovers, you can even pre-make a burrito and save it in the refrigerator for the breakfast during the week or they are great for leftovers. We normally eat all of these in one sitting.
I hope that you enjoy this recipe and you are welcome to share it as long as you give me proper credit for this recipe.
What is your favorite meal for breakfast?