Do you enjoy taking selfies? Selfies are fun but taking selfies can be challenging if your trying to take your own photo yourself. I don’t take a ton of selfies but when I do it usually takes me several tries before I get a good shot on my own. I usually end up having to have someone else take a photo of me. Group photos are also fun but I usually end up the one behind the camera because I didn’t have a selfie stick or tripod to use. So when I saw the self stick for the very first time, I knew that I had to get one. When I got the opportunity to review Vivaselfie monopod, I jumped at the opportunity.
Disclosure: I received a Vivaselfie monopod stick in order to facilitate this post. All opinions are 100% my own. This post may contain affiliate links.
When I received the Vivaselfie stick, my husband immediately opened the box and paired it with his phone. He didn’t have any trouble pairing it with his phone. My youngest saw that my husband had the selfie stick in his hand and wanted daddy to take some photos with him. They had fun playing with the selfie stick.
I can’t wait to use the selfie stick to take photos of me and the kids. Plus, I can even use it for recording reviews too!
I know that selfie sticks have been controversial and in some places the selfie stick has been banned. So before you take your selfie stick with you on vacation or when you visit places, make sure that you are allowed to use the selfie stick before you carry it around with you.
Selfie Stick with Bluetooth by VivaSelfie The Professional Monopod Extendable Handheld Pole for your Wireless Mobile Phone
- Awesome Pole for Selfies and Above-Crowd Shots
- Practical Built-in Shutter Button Designed For Continuous Shooting With Your Mobile Phone
- Lightweight Stick with Sturdy Non-Slip Grip
- Monopod Compatible with IOS 4.0 and Android 3.0 System or Above
The Vivaselfie Stick will give you power to take your own photos. You will be able to do the following with your new selfie stick.
- CONNECTION: The VivaSelfie Allows For Group And Family Pictures, With No One Left Out Just Because Someone Must Take The Shot.
- CREATIVITY: Reach Over Or Around Walls And Into Narrow Places To Capture Impossible Shots And Hidden Views.
- FUN: Raise Your Smart Phone Or Camera Above The Crowd For Great Photos Or Videos At Concerts And Other Big Events.
- TRAVEL: Get Great Shots Of Your Travel Destinations. No More Begging Random People To Take Picture When You Travel.
You can buy the Vivaselfie Stick on Amazon.
Do you have a selfie stick?
If you find this article helpful and useful, please share it with your family and friends. Sharing helps Uplifting Families grow. Thank you for visiting.