Welcome to The Medela Back To Work Giveaway
Hosted by Miss Frugal Mommy & Sponsored by Medela
From the moment you learn you are pregnant, you know nothing will ever, or could ever, be the same. As you begin your journey to motherhood, you will face a lot of transitions. For some, that will mean learning how to balance motherhood and a career. Planning ahead for the transition to working mom – especially if you have decided to breastfeed your baby – can help you be successful. Medela has a dedicated resource hub for working moms, featuring everything you need to know to support your breastfeeding journey at www.MedelaAtWork.com.
My Medela breast pump allowed me to continue my breastfeeding journey after my maternity leave was up. I was nervous at first because I never used a breast pump full time to express breast milk on a daily basis. I was used to nursing my baby’s directly from the source. Thanks to my Medela breast pump, I was able to give my baby breastmilk during the day while I was at work for 18 months. Thank you Medela. 🙂
Prize Package Will
- Medela Quick Clean Bags – Disinfect breastpump breastshields, accessories, breastmilk bottles, nipples, pacifiers and more in about 3 minutes. Quick Clean Micro-Steam bags are part of the Quick Clean family of products and are great for work, travel & end of day cleaning!
- Medela Quick Clean Soap – Quick Clean breastmilk removal soap removes stubborn breastmilk residue up to 3 days old and is clinically tested under physician supervision not to cause skin irritation.No-scrub soap is safe and hypoallergenic with no added fragrance or taste that might discourage baby from breastfeeding.
- Medela Quick Clean Wipes – Convenient portable cleaning, no need for soap and water cleaning after each pump session. Hygienic wipes proven safe for cleaning of breastpumps and accessories as well as high chairs, tables, cribs and countertops.
- Medela Pump & Save Bags 20ct – Save time- pump or pour into bag with the new easy-connect adaptor for fast, easy breastmilk storage. Oxygen barrier preserves & protects breastmilk nutrients. No-leak, easy-to-close zipper top and no-spill, stand-up bottom.
- Medela Lanolin – Advanced Nipple Therapy™ Lanolin offers soothing relief and provides protection to sore nipples. Our lanolin is made from all natural ingredients and glides on smoothly and gently.
- Medela Disposable Bra Pads 30ct – The disposable nursing pads offer great value. They have excellent absorbency and leak protection – day or night and are discreet, comfortable and keep moms dry.
- Medela Shoulder Bag (Medela double pump kit, cooler and ice pack) – Make your breastpump portable with a Medela Breastpump Bag Set. Comes with a complete Pump In Style® Advanced double pumping kit and a spare cooler with a contoured ice pack.
- Medela Breastfeeding University Card – Medela’s Breastfeeding University is a collection of online courses and videos designed to help prepare expectant and existing mothers, fathers and even grandparents for the experience of breastfeeding.
One lucky fan will receive all of the products listed above. This giveaway is open to the US only, prize can not be sent to P.O. Boxes. Enter to win in the giveaway tools below, all entries will be verified, one entrant per household or you will immediately be disqualified. Winner will be contacted via email and has 48 hours to respond before a new winner is chosen. Prize fulfillment is the responsibility of Miss Frugal Mommy and not the participating bloggers.