Yesterday, was perfect and I am thankful each and every day for my children. Without them, I wouldn’t be someone’s mom, friend, and mentor. I am glad that God choose me to be their mom. I was a first time mom at the age of18 when I found out that I was pregnant with my daughter. My kids surprised me and made me two great homemade gifts using baby food jars. In fact, my youngest son brought it to me from the nursery and said “Happy Mother’s Day Mommy” with a big grin on his face. It was the sweetest thing ever.
I wanted to take the time and share with you a few things that I love about being a mom to my 3 amazing and wonderful children:
- They give me a reason to smile each and every day.
- A hug or a kiss from them can instantly change my outlook on life.
- My kids are willing to help around the house and take care of me when I am sick.
- That they bring me home beautiful artwork through out the year and not just on Mother’s day.
- I loved them while they were still in the womb, making their presence known with their tiny jabs, punches, kicks, and doing summersaults all hours of the day.
- There is never a dull moment in our household but I wouldn’t change it for the World.
- I am thankful that they each have their own personality.
- They know how to make me laugh.
- I love when they were toddlers and followed me around the house, one day every mom will understand it. As a toddler they always want to be around you but when they turn into teenagers, they are often times shooing you away.
- As a mom, my best piece of advice is to “Cherish Each and Every Moment They Grow Up Fast.”
- I am thankful that my kids step up and help with the chores.
- I love the handmade crafts that they make me each year.
- I kiss boo boo’s and make their pain go away.
- They teach me unconditional love and they make my heart smile.
I wanted to thank each one of you mom’s who take the time out of your day to read my blog posts. I am thankful for each and everyone of you, and without your love and support my blog wouldn’t be successful. I hope that each MOM out there has a Happy Mother’s Day and that it is filled with love and happiness.
How did you celebrate Mother’s Day?